The Young Pipeline Professionals Europe (YPPE) is a group of highly motivated young professionals working within the pipeline industry with the aim of knowledge sharing to ensure the longevity of the industry, addressing the industry's skill shortage and foster relationships.
YPPE was founded in 2018 (by Cindy Dirkx of the Dutch Young Pipeliner group and Michelle Unger of ROSEN) to connect both new and experienced professionals working within the pipeline industry across the continent. We are a group of approximately more than 200 young pipeline professionals with a vested interest in advancing the pipeline industry to a safe and sustainable future. We aim to grow this number through educational, social and networking events, while connecting young professionals with pipeline experts throughout Europe.
YPPE is the umbrella for the individual entities of:
- YPP Netherlands: Cindy Dirkx (founding member), Rahul Raghukumar (Netherlands Chapter Lead)
- YPP UK: Andres Gonzalez (founding member), Daniel Molyneux (founding member and Aberdeen Chapter Lead), Marguerite Forde (Newcastle Chapter Lead), Koshy Solomon (South of England Chapter Lead)
- YPP France: Manon Servais (France Chapter Lead)
- YPP Germany: Currently no Chapter Leader for Germany
- YPP Italy: Marco Marino (Italy Chapter Lead)
Interactive Map of Countries with YPPE Members
Click on each country shown in green to see a list of the companies / universities in alphabetical order for which there is a YPPE member present.